Garry's Mod

A place for discussing the Reconstruction Era DarkRP server, RePOG, and any gamemode our community plays.
Forum rules
Community Rules Apply
1. Be respectful of other users.
2. Don't use hate speech.
3. Do not engage in harrassment, the posting of personal information, or personal threats.
4. Do not spam the forums.
5. Keep political discussion and debates civil.
6. Keep shitposting and memes to the random forum.
1234fireball

Garry's Mod

Post by 1234fireball »

Post your favorite Gmod Screenshots, stories, or whatever!

I remember just the 1942rp Perjury moment and Hoboius running the REPOG server.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Flameoguy

Re: Garry's Mod

Post by Flameoguy »

The burning piano pic that we used for the 1942rp load screen captures everything I love about that stupid game

De_Chef

Post by De_Chef »

:D I recreated the 93’ medak pocket massacre in gmod :P
Flameoguy

Post by Flameoguy »

De_Chef wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:07 pm :D I recreated the 93’ medak pocket massacre in gmod :P
Screenshots or it didn't happen
TheRedScot

Post by TheRedScot »

The OKL Recruitment wagon, got harrassed by ORPO, but nothing could stop this woman powered wagon from tearing rubber.
Attachments
20210804170505_1 copy.jpg
20210804170505_1 copy.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 5672 times
Image ImageImageImage
1234fireball

Post by 1234fireball »

TheRedScot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:21 pm The OKL Recruitment wagon, got harrassed by ORPO, but nothing could stop this woman powered wagon from tearing rubber.
You always somehow got away with the stupidest shit on that server, meanwhile on Mafia RP like it feels like we have less of a chance to get away with stuff like that.
TheRedScot

Post by TheRedScot »

I almost started an army/SS war by welding a flack gun to a truck, I watched from your GFM office as an SS officer started yelling about it, and a bunch of random army Enlisted and NCOs started defending it.
Image ImageImageImage
1234fireball

Post by 1234fireball »

TheRedScot wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:29 am I almost started an army/SS war by welding a flack gun to a truck, I watched from your GFM office as an SS officer started yelling about it, and a bunch of random army Enlisted and NCOs started defending it.
Idk how we managed to survive that server, we failed our way to the top which like it was a waste of time through and through, the fact they killed Adolf Marth and revived him as a fucking 5 star general.
TheRedScot

Post by TheRedScot »

That whole thing was scuffed, especially the OKL, always in threat of being executed because we would kamakazi the MoI, the shit we got away with, I was able to get tanks because I wrote a crappy larp document to paradrop tanks, next thing you know were rampaging down the street.
Image ImageImageImage